Erfolgreiche Besetzung: Business Controller
Analytical, communicative, international
In this role, you will take responsibility for all topics of the Business Controller at the Brugg location and support the teams as a sparring partner in achieving their goals. You are the central point of contact for the teams abroad and ensure that all key figures and reports are submitted truthfully and on time. In doing so, you will use and develop existing methods and tools.
You will also be responsible for the following main tasks:
- Support in the preparation of the budget and multi-year planning of the Brugg Cables Group
- Control of the periodic forecast process
- Responsible for the Low and Medium Voltage (LMV) business segment, deputising for the controllers of the other divisions
- Analysing and commenting on budget deviations and initiating corrective measures
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports and statistics
- Administration and updating of cost accounting (BoM, routing, tariffs, etc.)
- Interface to the most important company systems (ERP, DWH)
- We are looking for a reliable person with strong communication skills, who enjoys working in a team and has a positive attitude
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured and pragmatic approach
- Ability to deliver on time under pressure
- Flair for an industrial environment in an international setting
- Degree in business administration / economics (university / FH) or commercial training with further education in the field of accounting and controlling (e.g. accounting / controlling specialist)
- Proven professional experience in a comparable function in a manufacturing industrial company
- Very good knowledge of German and English, Italian and any other language is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- SQL, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Tagetik are a plus
Beratung: Heinz Reinhard, Alex Sägesser
Business Office: Kristina Cavara, Barbara Novcic
Haben Sie Fragen? Wir sind gerne für Sie da.
Unser Team bringt über 50 Jahre Erfahrung im Bereich Executive Search mit.