Technical Department Manager
Our client has been specialised in the design and construction of cast resin transformers for more than 35 years. As a part of a group of companies, and with 2 business locations of its own, our client is active around the globe. With its technologically advanced products and the service it provides, our client offers comprehensive packages that meet the needs of every customer. For the business location Arezzo in Italy we are looking for a Technical Department Manager.
You lead a motivated team focusing on bringing the latest innovations in cast resin transformers and appliance engineering to the market. You report directly to the Managing Director, and you are responsible for the following activities:
- Leadership of the Research & Innovation, Design Engineering and Project Development teams
- Development and implementation of an optimised innovation and product development strategy
- Best practices – successful implementation of the strategy
- Project management
- Collaboration and coordination of product development across business locations
- Calculation, design and supervision of transformers
- Technical consulting for all customers
- Risk management
You have a university degree in electrical engineering, physics or an equivalent education and are also specialised in the field of energy or electrical engineering. In addition, you have the following qualities:
- Extensive expertise in the field of transformers
- Experience in the field of casting resin technology
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of business principles – budgeting, strategic planning, human resources
- International customer relationship management would be of advantage
- Business fluent in Italian and English
An exciting position in a technologically advanced and globally active company awaits you. Our client offers attractive employment conditions and a personal company car. Work on exciting projects and become part of an experienced and long-standing team.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung | "Wir sichern Ihnen absolute Diskretion zu."
|◻ Bewerbung abgeschickt|
|◻ Zusage ◻ Absage|